Comment on page
This is a non-exhaustive list of some Cycle terms you may encountered.
- Is the most atomic unit in Cycle
- Can be linked to a customer and assigned to a teammate
- Can have multiple templates depending on its doc type
- Typically starts with the doc type "feedback", turns into an "insight" and then gets tied to another doc type
- Is the type of a doc
- You can create your own doc types in settings to fit your team's processes
- Examples of doc types include: feedback, insight, bug, feature, epic, product initiative, ...
- A collection of docs
- View settings can only be edited by "makers"
- Can display multiple doc types
- Can group docs by properties using "group by"
- Can filter on particular properties
- Can display swimlanes
- Is a collection of views
- Can be renamed
- Can be re-arranged by drag-n-drop
- You can create views by hovering over its section and clicking "+"
- The environment hosting all your team's sections, views, and docs
- A role that lets you setup views, manage roles & edit billing information.
- Makers can add unlimited collaborators for free
- A role that can perform any action in Cycle except setting up views, changing user roles and managing billing information
- Collaborators can be added in the workspace
settings > members
- Is either a feedback source (Intercom, Slack, Email, Chrome extension, ...) or a delivery tool (Linear, Github, ...)
- Can be setup in
settings > integrations
- Every feedback sent to Cycle through an integration will create a doc
- Delivery tools integrations can be embedded in a doc to smoothen collaboration with developers