Comment on page
Send feedback from HubSpot contacts, companies and deals, straight to your Cycle inbox
Our HubSpot integration solves 3 problems:
- It gives support teams a way to send context-rich feedback straight to the product team
- It builds trust and smoothens communication between support and product teams
- It automatically keeps the support team updated on the status of features and bugs, so they can close the feedback loop with users.
Follow these steps or click the interactive demo below 👇
- 1.Go to "settings" ("g" then "s" for keyboard shortcut lovers).
- 2.In the "integrations" tab on the right, click on "Add new" and select HubSpot
- 3.Log in to your HubSpot account, select the HubSpot account you want to sync, and click "Connect app"
Easy peasy lemon squeezy, right? 🍋
Now that you connected your HubSpot account, here's what will happen:
- Cycle imports your HubSpot contacts and their companies into your workspace. Based on their email address, HubSpot contacts & customers in Cycle will merge seamlessly to avoid creating duplicates.
- A tiny HubSpot icon will appear next to your customers in Cycle who are also HubSpot contacts. You can click that icon to go straight to the corresponding contact in HubSpot.
View your customers synced across all your integrations
Follow the interactive demo below to learn how to create feedback in HubSpot and send it straight to your Cycle inbox.
You can create feedback from a company, contact, or deal; up to you. 🙌
- The feedback will automatically be mapped to the corresponding customer in Cycle.
- By default, it will be assigned to yourself, so you'll find it in the "My Inbox" view of the feedback Inbox.
Every insight from a user will appear in the right sidebar of the related HubSpot contact, company or deal. This happens regardless of the feedback source.
If a customer submitted feedback by another mean, it will still show up in HubSpot.
This way, sales & support teams can update users on the status of their requests by having a clear view of the product roadmap.
See the status of requested product initiatives in HubSpot
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out!