Comment on page
Tag Notion pages inside Cycle docs
Many modern teams use Notion as their internal knowledge base to document market analysis, competitive research, and more.
Here's how to include your company's knowledge base in your product information.
- 1.Go to “Workspace settings” (or type "g" then "s")
- 2.Look for the “integrations” tab
- 3.Click on “Add new”, next to "Collaboration," and select Notion
- 4.Login to your Notion workspace & select the page hosting the Notion pages you will want to embed in your Cycle docs.
Product teams can seamlessly mention relevant Notion docs directly inside PRDs living in Cycle next to customer feedback.
- 1.Use the "/" command and search for the Notion integration.
- 2.Click it or press "enter" and type the three first letters of the Notion page you want to mention in your Cycle doc.
- 3.Once you mention a Notion page in Cycle, we'll add a backlink to the current Cycle doc at the bottom of the mentioned Notion page. This way, you'll always know which Cycle docs are related to your Notion pages.
Clicking a mentioned Notion page in Cycle will bring you straight to it.
Mention Notion pages in your Cycle docs
Oh...almost forgot, it works both ways 😎.
Mentioning a Cycle doc in a Notion page will create a backlink to that Notion page inside the mentioned Cycle doc.
You can also embed a Cycle view inside a Notion page to share your product roadmap or a customer-specific board with other stakeholders.
Embed Cycle docs in Notion