Fast-track your onboarding
How to get value fast.
We recommend starting small and then customizing the tool according to your needs.
- 1.The best way to get started is to establish a routine of sending feedback through Slack into Cycle (e.g: from your Product Feedback Channel) through our Slack integration.
- 2.Going forward, write each user interview/interaction directly in Cycle. Simply click on "New Feedback" to get started. You can use our templates or create your own.
- 3.Start with only one integration and then add more. We recommend starting with Slack, followed by Intercom, and then other sources.
You can then process your inbox every day and get a feel for what customers are asking for. 10-30 minutes should be sufficient.
- 1.Highlight the relevant piece of text in the feedback.
- 2.Click on the 💡 icon (or hit ⌘1) to create an Insight.
- 3.Link the Insight to the appropriate product initiative (or create a new one).
- 4.Mark the feedback as processed.
One strength of Cycle lies in the flexibility of its data model. This allows you to create multiple doc types to suit your needs.
Another common doc type used is "Problem," which is useful when you do not have a clear idea about an "Initiative". Once you have gathered enough information, you can transfer insights to a child initiative of this "Problem" document type.
- 4.Create your first views
Write your specs as you normally would, but in Cycle.