Collaborative, rich markdown editor
Producing actionable and contextual documents is the core of every PM's job. We made it delightful to write and structure docs using a "/" command.
Plenty of choice to format documents in no time.
You'll find also toggle lists, tables and table of content. Inline comment are coming soon.
Struggling with the writer's block? Struggle no more, use a content template. Cycle features a variety of templates from the world's product folks.
Everything in Cycle is synced in real-time so you don't miss a beat of what your team is working on.
The activity indicator on the top right of your screen will show you where your teammates are.
Click on your teammates profiles to join them where they are
But sometimes you don't want to have someone watching over your shoulder, we get that. Go incognito 🥷🏻!
Need someone's input on a doc? @Mention their name to notify them. This works both in the comments section on the right, or in the doc itself when you need to refer to a specific section of the doc.
You can write both a general comment on a doc, but also an inline comment on a certain sentence, word, or paragraph.
Inline comments are designed for collaboration and communication within your team. Whether refining notes, modifying PRDs, or dissecting doc details, it's all about helping your teams communicate better. And when you're done with a thread? Just click and dismiss. Simple but effective.
Here's the nitty-gritty of what it brings to the table:
- 1.Navigation Arrows: Rather than clicking or manually scrolling, jump straight from thread to thread using the arrows.
- 2.Teammate Mentions: You can directly ping your team members in the comments. A quick way to catch their eye.
- 3.Comment Access: Click on the highlighted content or open the comment panel to access your annotation.
- 4.Thread Control: See, modify or remove any open or resolved threads. No mess, just clarity.
- 5.Comment Editing: Typos? No worries. You can edit your comments post-posting.
- 6.Notification Redirection: Get a comment notification? Clicking on it will take you straight back to the corresponding inline comment.
- 7.Drafts: Half-done thoughts are still valuable. The feature auto-saves your comments as drafts, enabling you to come back and finish later.
You can play audio & video files right in Cycle.
To upload a file, just type /audio or /video and your file will directly be embedded. You can also drag & drop it or use the /file command.
Audio formats supported: mp3, wav, m4a.
Video formats supported: mp4, mov, webm.